You are responsible for the administrative and accounting support at ENGIBEX.
Your tasks are varied:
- You are responsible for the administrative follow-up of our consulting activities;
- You are responsible for the internal accounting. You organize the input of purchase and sales invoices in our accounting system;
- You run the complete payrolling process (from timesheet to salary slip);
- You manage the subscriptions of Group and Health Insurances of our employees;
- You are the SPOC of all our employees regarding administration problems;
- You are responsible for the reporting of ENGIBEX (P&L);
- You have meetings on a regular basis with the external accountant and managers to discuss the evolutions.
- You have minimum a Bachelor Degree in Accountancy
- You are experienced in Word, Excel and Powerpoint
- You are fluent in English and Dutch or French.
- You enjoy working with numbers and have an eye for detail
- You have a rigorous approach and like to organize the right processes
- You have an entrepreneurial and pragmatic mindset
- Experience in a similar position (administrative and accounting support) is a big plus
We provide a total package with a balanced salary and fringe benefits based on your experience.
Working with us means choosing for a challenging position with responsibilities within a creative and dynamic team.