What will you do
You will work on bringing the next generation of loudspeakers from concept through to production
- You are part of an enthusiastic project team and together, you develop new audio transducers for the automotive or consumer market
- You lead the acoustic design and architecture of the transducer and all its sub-components.
- As a transducer engineer, you can use all our toys for audio girls/x/boys: Comsol, Klippel measurement equipment, MATLAB, state of the art 2pi and 4pi anechoic chambers, prototype labs, validation labs, 3D printers, listening studio’s, tuning tools, and much more.
- You will be responsible to simulate, develop, prototype, measure various transducers which meet the customers specifications. All the way from customer request to mass production start
- Next to measuring loudspeakers, critical listening to your designs is as important. In our studio’s, you have the possibility to evaluate your prototypes before taking them to the next stage
- Your hands on mentality will allow you to fully understand your own speaker designs and improve their performance
- You may have to travel from time to time to customers, suppliers or our worldwide production facilities
- We don’t expect you to know everything about transducer engineering. We have a large knowledge base which we want you to absorb and apply. You will get the time to learn and grow. Are you already up to speed? Even better!
- Holding a bachelor or masters in electronics, electromechanics, physics or acoustics is a plus. Did you follow other paths to build up your knowledge, don’t hesitate to tell us about your skills!
- As a speaker enthusiast, you sure are experienced in measuring and evaluating speakers.
- Experience in DIY loudspeaker building, loudspeaker simulation and/or FEA expertise is a plus
- As we are an international company (20 nationalities in our Belgium office only), communication is key
- You are passionate about sound, solutions oriented & an analytical thinker
- You are a team player, challenging and helping your colleagues to excel
What do we offer
- A high-tech environment full of creative and technical talent
- A varied job where you will be continually expanding your knowledge
- A dynamic work atmosphere in an organization with a low-level hierarchy and an international company culture with integrity, teamwork, innovation, institutionalism and leadership as defining values
- A salary package including group & hospitalization insurance as well as meal & eco vouchers
- The possibility to partly define your salary package via a flexible benefit plan
- 20 legal holidays and 12 recuperation days (ADV) based on a 40-hour work week
- Structural telework policy