As an R&D Automation Engineer, you will be responsible for managing various electromechanical engineering projects in different fields within an R&D environment.
You work closely with engineers or employees from other complementary disciplines, partly in a (project) team and partly autonomously. Good cooperation with your project collaborators and liaising with the customer and contractors are key here.
Some projects are outsourced to external firms, others are taken up internally, whereby you are responsible for producing, among other things, electrical diagrams (Eplan), control (via LABVIEW or PLC, usually BECKHOFF) and data processing (LABVIEW). Knowledge of CAD is plus as one always starts from a 3D design.
- Master in Electromechanics, Automation or Control Engineering
- Experience in automation and/or control engineering is a plus
- Experience with CAD design
- You pursue sustainable and efficient solutions
- You are flexible and find challenges in new technologies to be developed
- You have good communication skills
- A high-tech environment full of creative and technical talent
- A varied job where you will be continually expanding your knowledge
- A dynamic work atmosphere in an organization with a low-level hierarchy and an international company culture with integrity, teamwork, innovation, institutionalism and leadership as defining values
- A salary package including group & hospitalization insurance as well as meal & eco vouchers
- The possibility to partly define your salary package via a flexible benefit plan
- 20 legal holidays and 12 recuperation days (ADV) based on a 40-hour work week
- Structural telework policy