As a leading supplier to the automotive industry, our client is expanding rapidly. In this context we are able to offer inspiring career opportunities.
We are currently looking for (m/f): corporate buyer
Ensures proper supplier relation and integration into the projects to achieve the Quality, Cost and Delivery targets of the program
- Supports the development of the Capex strategy for the Punch Group
- Responsible for evaluating potential suppliers depending on the BU needs for new technologies, manufacturing processes, Testing protocols, Engineering services, prototype parts,..
- Responsible for ensuring NDA conditions with suppliers before exchanging any sensitive information and RFI or RFQ.
- Responsible to manage the RFQ process from NDA to quotation’s analysis in accordance with the BU’s stakeholders (PD&I, R&D, SG&A, Operations,..)
- Responsible to negotiate equipment costs, service costs, payment terms, deadlines and investments with existing and new suppliers
- Analyse and evaluate suppliers cost breakdowns
- Organizes Pre-Sourcing and Sourcing Committees (SoCo) in line with the Commodity Strategy for the Commodity assigned under his (her) responsibility
- Nominates suppliers after SoCo approval through letter of intent and/or official purchase contracts and/or Supply Agreement
- Ensure timely delivery of the Equipment or Services needed for operations, R&D, Test Centre requested by the Project at BU target costs
- Participate to supplier audits when needed and carefully monitor supplier’s performance and contractual commitments.
- Responsible to negotiate and execute Development contracts with suppliers in coordination with R&D
- Set-up escalation meetings when needed with suppliers and BU’s stakeholders
- Frequent alignments with Finance department regarding invoicing, planning, budget and cash out timing
- Follow cost and change management
What will we offer ?
We offer you a position as a consultant within the fascinating world of high tech and engineering. We provide a total package with on one side training, coaching and a close follow up and on the other side a balanced salary package with fringe benefits based on your capabilities and experience. Working with us means choosing for a long term perspective, development possibilities and a personal approach.