We are currently looking for a passionate hardware electronics designer:
- With the ability to be creative while developing for military applications in a structured environment.
- Willing to handle the complete development phase, starting from subsystem requirements, through design, until validation with possibilities to perform real field tests abroad.
- With the knowledge about design, manufacturing and assembly of printed circuits boards and willing to extend it.
- Able to read, modify and write low level embedded C software or some small C++ test applications on PC is a very strong asset.
- Interested in digital and analog design, microcontrollers, FPGA, power electronics, communication interfaces and interconnections.
- Interested in mastering EMC, power or thermal design considerations.
- Master or bachelor degree with a strong passion for electronics design.
- Real hands on experience in electronics design.
- PCB design with Circuit Studio or Altium is an asset.
- C, C++ is an asset.
- Knowledge of French and English.
We offer you a position as a consultant within the fascinating world of high tech and engineering. We provide a total package with on one side training, coaching and a close follow up and on the other side a balanced salary package with fringe benefits based on your capabilities and experience. Working with us means choosing for a long term perspective, development possibilities and a personal approach.