As Embedded Software Development Engineer, you will be developing & testing low-level embedded software for transmission controllers. This covers, amongst others, developing and maintaining hardware abstraction layer modules, run time environment modules and safety relevant software. You write your own documentation. You are responsible for the configuration & integration of software modules (AUTOSAR, OSEK, MCAL, CAN) and diagnostics protocols (J1939, OBD, UDS).
• Master degree in Electronics or Computer Sciences with a passion for electronics and embedded software.
• You have several years of experience in developing and writing code in C-language, preferably with experience in an automotive environment.
• Professional experience in the following domains is an important asset:
– Embedded 32 bit microcontrollers
– Automotive test tooling (CANapa, CANoe, CANdiva …)
– AUTOSAR environment and AUTOSAR configuration through DaVinci configurator & developer
– Safety relevant applications in automotive
– Developing MISRA compliant code & resolving compliancy issues
– Creating/writing design specification based upon customer requirements
• You have an eye for detail, work & think in a structured manner.
• You are strong in problem analysis & solving.
• You are hands-on, highly motivated and you have good communication and presentation skills.
• You have a strong interest and/or experience with automotive powertrain systems and components.
• You are a team player, but also well-organized to work independently.
• You are open to travel internationally when needed.