- The embedded Software team is part of the R&D department that develops the automatic transmissions, hybrid and fully electric powertrains.
- You will be responsible for the overall architecture, design, documentation and implementation of software functionalities.
- Together with the project lead you are responsible for the work planning of the software team.
- You cooperate with internal departments such as controls, application engineering, calibration and project management.
- University degree in applicable field or equivalent through proven experience.
- Experience in embedded (real-time) software, automotive is considered a plus.
- Knowledge of AUTOSAR, ISO26262, CAN or other automotive technologies.
- Experience with AUTOSAR configuration.
- Experience with AUTOSAR integration.
- Experience in a hard real-time embedded environment.
- Knowledge of formal design methods, design for testability.
- Excellent hands-on knowledge of embedded C.
- You have good knowledge and experience in electronics and basic knowledge on mechanics.
- Ability to work with electronic test equipment to trace hardware/software integration problems.
- Thanks to your clear communication skills and good knowledge of English, you are proficient in sharing knowledge and reporting results.
- You are a perseverant person with a goal-oriented and analytical mindset.
We offer you a position as a consultant within the fascinating world of high tech and engineering. We provide a total package with on one side training, coaching and a close follow up and on the other side a balanced salary package with fringe benefits based on your capabilities and experience. Working with us means choosing for a long term perspective, development possibilities and a personal approach.