Looking for a position of responsibility ? Do you want to define reliability requirements and manage FMEA processes ? Do you have a good head on your shoulders, identify problems quickly and work proactively?
If you answer “yes” to these questions, you are the ” FMEA Engineer ” we are looking for !
- Demonstrated proficiency in FMEA methodology
- Go-to person to help cross functional teams meet FMEA deliverables.
- Influence and navigate conflicting priorities across various program functions – design, validation, process, operations, etc.
- Manage integration of multiple complex FMEAs. Form cross-functional teams to audit/review FMEAs.
- Monitor open FMEA recommended actions to completion.
- version control and single source of truth between requirements and FMEA database.
- Link FMEA to Critical To Function parameters and potential special characteristics.
- Direct alignment with industrialization team and customer
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science or similar
- Experience developing FMEA’s for (embedded) systems
- Automotive powertrain or automotive electronics industry experience preferred
- Product knowledge of vehicle electrification inverters, traction motors and control software a plus.
- Good communication, leadership and self-motivated
- Fluency in English is required
What are you offering ?
We offer a valuable opportunity to closely work & learn from domain experts in all area of powertrain electrification and we offer you a position as a consultant within the fascinating world of high tech and engineering. We provide a total package with on one side training, coaching and a close follow up and on the other side a balanced salary package with fringe benefits based on your capabilities and experience. Working with us means choosing for a long term perspective, development possibilities and a personal approach.