As a member of the System Engineering Team, you will contribute to fascinating international satellite projects. You will become familiar with the different elements of satellite subsystems and you will support the project in the design of Navigation-, Radar- or Communication sub-systems and its components. After an extensive period of training-on-the-job your tasks will be:
- Contribution to the requirements definition as well as during preparation and maintenance of specifications for Navigation-, Radar- or Communication subsystems and elements.
- Set-up of test concepts and the corresponding support during test activities on sub-system and satellite level.
- Close collaboration with projects, system engineering and other specialist departments.
- Possibility to participate to test campaigns and interact with ESA during reviews and presentations.
- University degree in Electrical Engineering, Telecommunications Engineering, Computer Engineering.
- A PhD in a Navigation-, Radar- or Communication topic would be an advantage.
- Principle understanding of electronics (RF, digital, analog).
- Open-minded towards new ideas and willing to learn.
- Enthusiastic for the space adventure.
- Way of working is characterized by great care and exactitude.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Team player.
- Fluency in spoken and written English.
- Occasional business trips mean a welcome change from your daily work.
We offer you a position as a consultant within the fascinating world of high tech and engineering. We provide a total package with on one side training, coaching and a close follow up and on the other side a balanced salary package with fringe benefits based on your capabilities and experience. Working with us means choosing for a long term perspective, development possibilities and a personal approach.