Within the Operations department of our Actuation Systems Business Unit:
- Implement 4 new electronic production machines (Vapor Phase, Scrintprinter, Selective Wave et AOI)
- Define and implement tests to obtain a valid temperature curve.
- Create technical guidelines for production and maintenance.
- Follow up validation test and write test reports.
- Write machining programs.
- Collaborate closely with Engineering, Quality, Production and Procurement.
- Electronics Engineer or technician with similar experience
- A proven experience with lead-free solder
- Good knowledge of electronic hardware (components)
- Knowledge of assembly techniques (Vapor Phase, Selective Wave) for electronic components on PCB. Knowledge of testing / controlling methods with machines (Automatic Optical Inspection)
- Problem solving mind-set
- Proven ability to:
- anticipate solutions to potential problems in production and assembly,
- monitor the production of prototypes
- Fluency in French and/or Dutch, technical English
- Relevant experience of at least 5 years
- Knowledge of IPC norms / ISA