You will be closely working with design engineers, designers and technology experts. You will be working on continuously improving technology and spearheading new developments. With your knowledge, leadership and efforts you will grow into a global expert in the process line area.
What will you do ?
- Transforming technology and business demands to concepts for designs and processes. You execute these concepts with a team of designers and experts. In some cases you will be working with external partners to design, develop or build new technologies, machines or process lines.
- Responsible for a team of designers and experts.
- Supporting designers and other engineering entities across Europe, Asia and South America. You will be continuously building the development of a worldwide team of designers within your domain.
- You are creative, innovative and entrepreneurial minded in the development (R&D) and optimization of existing and new processes and machines. By integrating new technologies, you are continuously building a roadmap for the equipment of the future.
- You are passionate about technology developments within the industry, research centers and universities.
Who are you ?
- A mechanical engineer (civil engineering)
- 8-15 years of experience in machine/process design
- Passion for machine building/process design and prepared to deepen your knowledge within this domain
- Good knowledge of mechanics, thermodynamics, energy, physics and chemistry, with the ability to apply the fundamentals in various domains
- Expertise and knowledge of heat treatment and related chemical processes a plus
- Prior working experience with steel and steel applications is an advantage
- Willing to share your knowledge and insights with design engineers and designers
- Analytical, creative and a problem solver
- A leader, someone who takes initiative
- Communicative and willing to travel within an international context
- Willing to travel for short amounts of time to foreign engineering entities and production facilities
- Open for growth opportunities within the technical and international business field
What do we have to offer ?
We offer you a position as a consultant within the fascinating world of high tech and engineering. We provide a total package with on one side training, coaching and a close follow up and on the other side a balanced salary package with fringe benefits based on your capabilities and experience. Working with us means choosing for a long term perspective, development possibilities and a personal approach.