The Controls Engineering department develops the electronic hardware and the embedded software of the Transmission Control Unit that steers the Dual Clutch Transmission.
As Controls Quality Assurance Engineer, you control the way of working within the Controls Engineering Department and thereby ensure high product quality.
You take a leading role in Quality Assurance and ASPICE based Process Improvement activities
Key area responsibilities:
- Project Quality Assurance
- -Assure quality of project work products through baseline audits.
- -Assure quality of process activities using the process checklists.
- -Attend project gate meetings to monitor quality of delivery.
- ASPICE Process Improvement and coaching
- -Maintain and manage process descriptions and process checklists.
- -Coordinate review, perform rework and publishing of documents on Controls Quality Management System.
- -Give training to team members and coach them in their role to enable them to work according to these processes.
- -Track list of non-conformities and drive the team for closing these.
- -Track, coordinate and coach process improvement and lessons learned activities.
- -Help, steer and coach the team in improving the process QMS framework.
- Reporting to management level
- -Generate a monthly QA report.
- -Define and maintain Quality Metrics and Key Performance Indicators.
- You have a MSc or equivalent in a Software engineering degree.
- You have at least three years of proven experience in quality assurance and/or software process quality improvement, preferably in an ASPICE or CMMI environment.
- You have been working with Project Management or SW management lifecycle tools for the purpose of requirement management, issue tracking, review and approval.
- You have project leading and/or requirement management skills.
- You are a good communicator.
- You are hands on and think in solutions with a drive for results.
We offer you a position as a consultant within the fascinating world of high tech and engineering. We provide a total package with on one side training, coaching and a close follow up and on the other side a balanced salary package with fringe benefits based on your capabilities and experience. Working with us means choosing for a long term perspective, development possibilities and a personal approach.