- You initiate Change Request in Windchill and are a key person in the Change Management Process.
- You continuously monitor the status of Change Requests and Engineering Bill of Materials of all products, during our fast evolving, highly technical, mechanical design process and keep the datasets up-to-date in the database.
- You critically evaluate every Change Request submitted for approval and their impact (by collecting info from the different teams, by looking at 3D files of design activities, …) and take the necessary actions in order to make sure that the necessary approvals are in place and the (technical) risks under control.
- You organize and lead the weekly ECR review meeting with all stakeholders.
- You support in the engineering change implementation.
- You interface with our customer to link internal Change Requests and Bill of Materials content with the customer Change process.
- You are part of the Design Engineering Team and report to the Design Engineering Manager.
- You have a Master Degree and have affinity with mechanical design.
- You are analytical, structured and detail focused.
- You are an independent and well-organized worker.
- You are good in interfacing between different teams.
- You are preferably already familiar with Windchill and/or SAP.
We offer you a position as a consultant within the fascinating world of high tech and engineering. We provide a total package with on one side training, coaching and a close follow up and on the other side a balanced salary package with fringe benefits based on your capabilities and experience. Working with us means choosing for a long term perspective, development possibilities and a personal approach.