Are you a pro-active person with a can-do mentality? With a drive for progress and a structured approach? Are you eager to embark on the journey to bring our projects to a success?
Get ready to Gear Up!
- In the Agile DT2 project organization, you will become overall responsible for issue investigation and coordination. You will closely work together with the different Agile Team Scrum Masters & Product Owners, 8D/Issue leaders, customer issue reporters and on-site resident engineers to ensure efficient issue coordination.
- You will host the relevant required meetings to coordinate, filter, guide open issues, enabling clear priorities on “must-solve” topics, while ensuring correct KPI tracking.
- You will perform a first technical analysis allowing efficient coordination to the correct teams and will guide the issue investigation process from D1 to D8.
- Regular on-site presence at the customer will be needed to efficiently ensure correct translation of customer expectations/concerns to internal technical teams.
- You will prepare and present relevant project reporting, both to internal and external stakeholders
- Scope of the function will consist of issue management on ESW / HW / Calibration.
- You will directly report to the Engineering Leader DT2
- Master in Automotive, Electro-Mech. or Electronics Eng. with a strong interest for automotive
- Experience on DCT transmissions is a strong added-value
- Affinity on issue management (within Automotive), with a background on applied processes (8D, 5xWHY, Ishikawa) is a plus
- Ability to analyze a TCU/MCU/PCU measurement is required, as strong focus will go to functional issues
- You have a high sense of urgency, enabling to set the right priorities. If needed, by aligning with the required stakeholders
- You have a pragmatic – but structured – approach, combined with a can-do mentality to remove roadblocks to come to solutions efficiently
- You are flexible and can accommodate in a changing organization
- You are reporting clearly, accurately and timely, able to summarize complex topics in a clear way to both internal and external stakeholders
- Spoken and written English is a must. French is a strong plus