To support the growth of its Spectral Imaging on chip activities, our client is opening a position of Pre-Sales Engineer for hyperspectral imaging systems within the Solutions department.
The team’s mission is to further mature and integrate this core technology and enable world’s leading innovators to develop new applications on top, in fields ranging from medical to agriculture and space.
This has already brought non-invasive methods for Alzheimer’s disease screening, in-field detection of crop diseases, multi-spectral satellite imaging from cube-sats and more.
Your main responsibilities;
- Be closely involved in discussions with customers to help capturing their needs;
- Assist in lead-follow up with business developers and program manager;
- Assist with the pre-sales processes and develop tools to improve these processes ;
- Spot improvement opportunities and implement in the day-to-day operations;
- Build up application knowledge and understanding of spectral imaging in real life situations ;
- Contribute to building demos to showcase our technology on worldwide events;
- Pick up a central role between the applications team, business development and operations ;
- Report to the program manager and program staff.
Required skills and knowledge
- Master in Engineering or Sciences, or similar through experience
- Experience in a similar position, +/- 5 years
- A commercial sense and customer-oriented view
- Sociable, yet professional, and capable of making a genuine connection to the customer
- Well organized and good planner
- Strong interest in the broader scope of your work, a generalist mindset
- Good communicator committed to delivering in line with business goals
Nice to have
- Experience with camera and or imaging technology
- Strong interest in new technology development and the link to the applications in the field
We offer you a position as a consultant within the fascinating world of high tech and engineering. We provide a total package with on one side training, coaching and a close follow up and on the other side a balanced salary package with fringe benefits based on your capabilities and experience. Working with us means choosing for a long term perspective, development possibilities and a personal approach.