Do you have experience in process development ? Do you want a project with high responsibilities? Are you good with tight deadlines ? Do you know how to work under pressure ?
- You will join the PD&I (process development and industrialization) team
- You will be responsible of sourcing of assembly machine(s): specification, technical discussions with machinebuilder, testing of line, acceptance
- You do follow-up meetings, design reviews, testing, acceptance with external partners (machine builder), to ensure the quality, timing and cost of the project
- You analyze the consequences on the equipment of the (cost down) design proposals and discuss these design for assembly issues with R&D: DfM, DfA
- Where needed/relevant, you define and realize a test set-up to validate the defined process in order to guarantee a stable process later on in production
- You use project management tools to ensure that the execution of your project is based on a correct estimate of cost, timing and expectations
- You use engineering tools to study and validate processes and their capability
- For this, you co-operate and coordinate intensively with relevant internal departments such as R&D, production (Sint-truiden), quality and purchasing and with external partners (equipment suppliers).
- You have a Master degree preferably in the field of mechanics, mechatronics
- You have a good knowledge of assembly technologies, and hands on experience with assembly machines
- You have thorough knowledge and experience in the field of (electro-)mechanics and an profound interest for development of production processes.
- You are analytical, have a strong problem solving ability and technical insight. You can quickly diagnose, solve problems and work out suggestions for improvement.
- You have a strong drive to achieve your goals
- You are stress-resistant and have a hands-on mindset.
- You are a convincing and enthusiastic team player with strong communicative skills, also in English.
- You are perseverant and an excellent team player
We offer you a position as a consultant within the fascinating world of high tech and engineering. We provide a total package with on one side training, coaching and a close follow up and on the other side a balanced salary package with fringe benefits based on your capabilities and experience. Working with us means choosing for a long term perspective, development possibilities and a personal approach.