As Process Development Engineer, you are the key figure between development and production.
Together with your colleagues, you are the driving force for the further development and
realization of assembly and test processes for the production of mechatronic transmissions and
subsystems. You are process owner and therefore responsible for the entire process from A to Z
(specification, construction, budget, security, planning, maintenance, data handling and
validation). You closely monitor your project and start by setting up a process flow, create a
PFMEA, control and validation plan as well as the technical dossier. Once your (semi-) automated
production line “turns”, you ensure that it functions as optimally as possible and you therefore look
for continuous improvements. In time, you will also be the point of contact for the production
department in solving technical issues. Your strong product-process knowledge is your main
Your profile :
- You are an Electro/Mechanical Engineer with a broad technical interest, relevant
- experience is seen as an advantage.
- Affinity with software / electricity is an added value.
- You are practical, hands-on and have experience with project-based work.
- You like analysis and problem solving in a technical and dynamic environment.
- You can work independently and structured. You are good in keeping the overview and
- pay a lot of attention to details.
- You are communicative and can express yourself fluently in English.
- Knowledge of Dutch is a strong plus
- You have the necessary experience in MS Office
- A challenging job with a lot of responsibilities on short term and different career opportunities on mid and long term
- An enjoyable work environment stimulating creativity and entrepreneurship
- An attractive salary package with a company car and several fringe benefits