Our client is an engineering- , installation- , and service- company with expertise in the domain of heat and air technologies. Their operations include the design, sale, rental, installation and maintenance of steam- and thermal oil boilers, industrial pipelines and heating systems as well as air technologies (cooling and ventilation) and cogeneration (CHP) systems, etc.
Main Tasks and responsibilities;
- As a project leader, you will be responsible for the entire coordination of industrial air technologies projects.
- In the engineering phase, you will work closely with the concept engineering and design engineering divisions as well with suppliers and sub-contractors. You will coordinate and control all the quotations for machine parts, drawing, price discussions and negotiations … in order to develop a structured bill of materials.
- You implement all the preparations in the effective site assignments
- You are also responsible for the briefing of the assigned site leaders and are frequently present on site for the follow-up of your project. Furthermore, you’re responsible for the organization and the leading of site meetings.
- During the achievement of your project, you keep an eye on additional work, budget, time period and other important matters.
- During and after the project, you’re accountable for the subsequent calculation, follow-up on the delivery and qualitative debriefing of the project.
- An engineering master’s degree
- A broad knowledge of air conditioning- , air- or/and cooling technologies
- An excellent technical analysis capacity as well as the ability to coordinate in a structured way
- As an experienced and autonomous project manager you know how to manage your projects within the set budgets and timeframe
- You communicate fluently and can work autonomously
- You master MS Office
- Experience with AutoCAD, Inventor or StabiCAD are appreciated
- Cordial, open, reliable and passionate
- fluent in French, Dutch and English, both verbally as written
We offer you a position as a consultant within the fascinating world of high tech and engineering. We provide a total package with on one side training, coaching and a close follow up and on the other side a balanced salary package with fringe benefits based on your capabilities and experience. Working with us means choosing for a long term perspective, development possibilities and a personal approach.