You will run several projects in the area of electronic product design. You will coordinate the activities of internal and external engineers, in HW, SW, Firmware, mechanics, … and communicate the status of the project to all stakeholders. You will monitor the timing and budget and align the content of the activities as specified in the project charter.
You primary responsibilities will be the following:
- Project management for dedicated electronic design projects.
- Supporting the Business development manager and Program manager in the preparation of offers for different opportunities.
- Interface between the customer, the EA team and possible partners during the execution of the project.
- Follow-up of execution of project activities:
- By the EA team members.
- By the partners in the project.
- Control timing, budget and quality of the tasks in the project.
- For dedicated small projects, and if applicable, perform the task of HW design independently : from initial design phases to production stage, components selection, electrical calculations, schematics drawing, layout specification writing, layout review, lab measurements and prototype debugging, …
- You have a master degree in electronics engineering.
- You have experience in system architecture design, analog and high speed digital hardware design (CPU, FPGA, SoC, Ethernet, USB, PCI, SerDes,…) preferably with the focus on analog design, low noise, Signal Integrity, high speed data, …
- Knowledge of PBA/PCB manufacturability and processes is a big plus
- Knowledge of Altium Designer is a plus
- Project management of projects dealing with the development of electronic systems
- Notions of Firmware, Software, mechanical design.
- Good communication skills, with engineers and customers.
- Good project reporting skills.
- Language skills Dutch and/or English.