As project Manager, you will be responsible for the planning and execution of a flight electronics development. You will act as the first point of contact towards the customer and will be steering an internal team of 5-10 multi-disciplinary engineers. You take the lead in managing the subcontractors and suppliers.
- You have a profound hands-on knowledge in equipment design for space.
- A master degree in electronics and at least 5-10 years of experience in a similar role and familiar with practices of and dealings with the European Space Agency (ESA).
- Proven people/project management skills.
- You are able to work efficiently in a deadline-driven environment.
- You are well organized, maintaining overview, being able to distinguish important from less important matters, accurate and result-driven.
- You possess good communication skills and are able to express yourself fluently in English (Dutch and French are an asset).
- You are eager to learn, loyal, dynamic, motivated and responsible.
- Mobile to Antwerp or Leuven.
We offer you a position as a consultant within the fascinating world of high tech and engineering. We provide a total package with on one side training, coaching and a close follow up and on the other side a balanced salary package with fringe benefits based on your capabilities and experience. Working with us means choosing for a long term perspective, development possibilities and a personal approach.