You will be responsible for IP/chip analog/mixed mode design (mostly hardened against radiation: RadHard). You must be familiar with Cadence design suite.
You will participate in the activities of a team of analog, library and memory designers. The team is creating and supporting our partner’s own Design Against Radiation Effects (DARE) solutions. Close interaction is required with our partner’s design and research teams in Belgium and the Netherlands and with our industrial customers and partners.
Your tasks are to:
- Design state of the art analog IPs and chip.
- Perform analog design from specification to documentation on block and top level according to the partner’s design flow.
- Support the team’s library and layout activities from an analog design perspective.
- Contribute actively to design review meetings on-site.
- Communicate with customers and translate their ideas into specifications.
- Provide the business managers with technical input and resource estimates for project proposals.
You have a Master’s or PhD degree in Electrical/Electronic Engineering with an emphasis on analog design.
- You are a self-motivated and creative experienced analog designer, with an extensive proven track record in analog design projects.
- You have an excellent understanding of various MOS technologies as well as the analog/mixed-signal implementation flow including schematic design, simulation and full custom layout.
- You are enthusiastic to work in a service environment and contribute to a customer’s goals.
- Knowledge of radiation effects on semiconductors and mitigation techniques is a plus.
- Knowledge on library and/or memory design and characterization is also an asset.
- You are a team player with good communication and reporting skills.
- You are fluent in English.