The Electronics Engineering (EE) team plays a critical role in the development of Automotive E/E Systems.
You will work in activities such as:
- Investigate and find root cause of electronics design / manufacturing process / material related issues and provide solutions.
- Electronics design: Define or evaluate AVL components, do design calculations, analysis and simulations, update schematics, PCB design and documentation.
- Master’s Degree in Electrical/Electronic engineering.
- You have in depth knowledge and experience in the field of electronics development ‘(concept to production).
- Experience with electronics circuit debugging, finding issues, performing root cause analysis.
- You have experience in using test & measurement equipment for circuit measurements, soldering, operate electronics test systems.
- Experience in automotive industry is a plus.
- Experience with electronics verification, environmental testing (ISO 16750), burn-in tests, reliability tests is a plus.
- You are fluent in English.
- You are an independent, perseverant and systematic worker with a goal-oriented and analytical mindset.