The embedded SW team is part of the R&D department that develops automatic transmissions, hybrid and full electric powertrains. The team is responsible for the development of embedded software of future products.
- You will be responsible for the overall architecture, design, documentation and implementation of software functionality.
- You work with customers, suppliers, product team and the software development team to design and develop solutions to challenging problems. You will technical lead teams and provide guidance to more junior developers.
- University degree in applicable field or equivalent through proven experience
- 5-7 years of experience in embedded (real-time) software in the automotive field
- Good understanding of embedded hardware/software systems
- Expertise on AUTOSAR Classic Platform for embedded, real-time ECUs based on OSEK
- Expertise on AUTOSAR Architecture and requirements for software/systems
- Expertise with Automotive Communication Protocols: CAN | LIN | MOST | SPI | VAN | D2B | FlexRay
- Experience in Functional Safety (ISO26262)
- Experience in technical supplier management for embedded software
- Experience in Cyber Security is a Plus
- You have good knowledge and experience in electronics and basic knowledge of mechanical systems
- Ability to take ownership of project deliverables, go above and beyond the task at hand and excellent communication skills
- Ability to develop and maintain technical documentation as required
- Thanks to your clear communication skills and good knowledge of English, you are proficient in sharing knowledge and reporting results
- You are a perseverant person with a goal-oriented and analytical mindset