As team player, you should feel comfortable working with dynamic environment, with strong analytical, problem solving and communication skills, and want to join a fast paced environment.
You will be working at our DT-2 project where automatic transmissions, hybrid, and full electric powertrains are developed and produced.
You Will :
- You are responsible for supporting and managing packaging materials for the DT2, EV and CVT Business Units, and ad hoc support to other business units when required, meaning:
- Develop Site Validation Master Plans to define the program of work required to validate a facility or operation
- Develop Packaging Performance/ Quality protocols and reports
- Execute and document the PPQ, including collection and inspection of required samples
- Generate and document discrepancies/ deviations, or investigations associated with the PPQ exercise.
- Develop a Continued Process Verification (CPV) plan as needed
- Primary, Secondary and Tertiary packaging materials development & improvement;
- Secondary packaging materials components support;
- Packaging material improvement at suppliers and supplier validation;
- Packaging Material management and validations (secondary components)
- Managing packaging material complaints and coordinating root cause analysis as well as weekly reporting of the complaint handling (under New Products Implementation);
- Managing technical artwork data;
- Support and coordinate projects related to continues improvement according to the Kaizen method (for series products);
- Drive process excellence at the suppliers
- Mold (re)qualification
- Sparring partner for R&D, marketing, procurement, to manufacturing, and SQE.
- Ensure timely delivery of the projects on hand with the correct packaging.
- A Bachelor or degree in: Supply Chain Management, Industrial Engineering, or other meaningful area
- At least +5 years of meaningful working experience in Supply Chain Packaging and operational execution;
- You have technical protocol & report writing skills
- You have packaging knowledge (specifically for secondary & tertiary pack materials)
- You have knowledge about: Criticality assessments, Critical Quality/Material/Process Attributes
- Capable to communicate with various layers in the organization from shop floor to executive level
You are not afraid of problems, you just like to solve them and you do this with the needed:
- Customer focus
- Persistence and goal-oriented
- You are flexible regarding new projects coming in and have a ‘can-do’ mentality.
- Analytical mindset
- Strong problem solving skills
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to represent validation within the organisation
Familiar with following tools:
What will you offer ?
We offer you a position as a consultant within the fascinating world of high tech and engineering. We provide a total package with on one side training, coaching and a close follow up and on the other side a balanced salary package with fringe benefits based on your capabilities and experience. Working with us means choosing for a long term perspective, development possibilities and a personal approach.