- Participate in the design of systems developed within the Actuation System Business
Units. Those systems consist of mechanical assemblies, electronic units (including
embedded software) and power sources
- Negotiate the specifications, including system interfaces, with the Customer
- Flow down top-level requirements to the various components constituting the
- Write the components’ technical specifications;
- Synthesize the analyses and test results demonstrating that all requirements
- Perform impact analyses of new requirements or of detected nonconformities;
- Follow up review actions, and perform those pertaining to system activities.
- Master in Electromechanical engineering – system engineering – electronics
- Knowledge of DOORS.
- Knowledge of ECSS norms for system engineering
- Knowledge of MATLAB/SIMULINK is a plus.
- 3 years’ experience in the validation and verification of space systems.
- An experience in the RAMS domain is a plus.
- An experience in system simulations is a plus.
- Fluent in Engish and French/dutch