Do you aspire to be part of one of the best companies in the automotive field? Do you want to improve your skills in testing and validation ? Are you passionate about the automotive sector?
So you are the test and validation engineer that we are looking for !
What will you do ?
- You will be working in a test center department where automatic transmissions, hybrid and full electric powertrains are built and tested
- You will be part of a project team, developing new transmissions
- You ensure the execution of the external test plan
- You will ensure the execution of an extended product design validation test plan and you make sure the agreed milestones are being met
- Together with your colleagues, you will be handling test requests for tests on Dual Clutch Transmissions
- You convert abstract test requests into real test procedures and test equipment
- You will prepare, coordinate, perform (data) analysis and reporting of development tests
- You will help to work towards quality requirements as described in ISO 17025
What’s your profile ?
- You have an engineering degree (industrial, electromechanical or mechanical) or equivalent by experience.
- You have thorough knowledge and experience in the field of automotive testing and testing facilities.
- You have strong problem solving skills and are familiar with related methods like 8D. But more importantly, you prevent problems by applying a structured personal work method where preparation is as important as execution.
- You are familiar with the automotive product creation process.
- Knowledge of transmissions is an advantage.
- Thanks to your strong communication skills and good knowledge of English, you excel at teamwork and are proficient in reporting knowledge and results.
- You have good organizational skills
- You are an independent, perseverant and systematic worker with a goal-oriented and analytical mindset.
- Knowledge of software e.g. Matlab, Canape …. is an advantage
We offer you a position as a consultant within the fascinating world of high tech and engineering. We provide a total package with on one side training, coaching and a close follow up and on the other side a balanced salary package with fringe benefits based on your capabilities and experience. Working with us means choosing for a long term perspective, development possibilities and a personal approach