How to successfully coordinate a project as Energy Project Leader
Our client takes care of managing the high voltage (HV) grid in order to transport electricity from the generation sources to the distributors (DSO) and the consumers, with high levels of quality and reliability.
As a Project Leader Lines, your responsibility lies in defining, coordinating and implementing various projects concerning high voltage lines and towers.
- Firstly, A series of NEEDS are identified by Grid Development (GD) and grouped into standalone projects or sub-programs.
At this stage, the projects consist of a vague scope, budget and planning of the main milestones.
- The Project Leader receives the needs and enters the DEFINITION phase, in which the scope of the project is further detailed, the feasibility is analysed, the budget is taken over, challenged and adapted.
A first sketch of the execution planning is drawn and it is your job to launch the interactions with the stakeholders concerned by the project.
- After passing the project defence in front of leadership committee), the project enters the DESIGN phase.
In this phase, the Project Leader writes the project nota, using the input of the different stakeholders.
This nota becomes the technical reference of the project. Furthermore, the planning is detailed, in order to fully anticipate the critical phases.
- The Project Leader oversees the STUDIES (Civil Works, Line Works, Telecom) and construction of the permits file.
This is also the time where you launch the material orders and call tenderers for the realization of the civil and electrical works.
- The EXECUTION phase consists of the realization on site of the project.
The Project Leader launches the project together with the enterprises, the Project Conductor (PRC) and the safety coordinator.
Afterwards, the follow-up of the project is ensured by on-site meetings every 2 weeks, until the end of the project.
- When the project is realized, the CLOSURE phase is mainly administrative: the final remunerations are paid, the as-built plans are validated, a debriefing of the enterprises is written.
Discover our other projects
Client profile A leading tier-I supplier for automotive driveline systems for light vehicle, commercial vehicle as well as for off-highway applications. The challenge First, sheer volume of possible...
The PVA 4.0 project targets to automatize the manufacturing of the photovoltaic assemblies (PVA), which create power for the satellites, using a robotized concept. Client profile Europe’s largest...
The objective of this project was to develop a power-splitting module which had to be integrated into the control data processing unit of a meteorological satellite. Client profile Our client is...